Registration & Enrollment

Welcome to the Registration and Enrollment page for Buckeye Union High School District.

Thank you for selecting Buckeye Union High School District to enroll your student.  We look forward to working with you and your student so that they can be successful in their high school career.  

Before you begin the enrollment process, please review the boundaries of each high school by clicking here.  

  • If you are choosing to enroll at a school outside of boundaries of your home school, you will be asked to complete an Open Enrollment Page as part of the Online Enrollment.  Transportation will not be provided if your student chooses to attend a school outside of their home school boundaries. 

If you are a New Student who is enrolling to BUHSD, and you have never had a student attend one of our schools, please review the required documents prior to enrollment.  All documents will either need to be uploaded into the Online Registration portal, or hand-delivered to the school site’s Registrar for your student’s enrollment to be completed.  These requirements are listed on the Items Needed for Enrollment Tab.

  • The Enrollment process will require a valid email address as well as access to the internet.  The enrollment process can be completed on your phone or your laptop/computer/tablet, if it has access to the internet. 
  • If you do not have access to the internet or you would like to complete your documents on a laptop, there is a school-owned laptop available in the Front Office/Guidance office of your school site for enrollment purposes.  Please contact your school site’s Registrar if you have questions about the process.
After you have submitted your enrollment request, your application and all information will be verified by the Registrar.  Once all information and documents have been submitted, either by hand-delivering them to the school site, or by uploading them into the online portal, you will receive a notification from the Registrar.
  • This notification will let you know the next steps in your application process. If your enrollment is accepted, you will need to visit the Registrar at the school site to complete the enrollment process.  There will be additional forms that must be hand-signed and completed in the office.



How To Request A Transcript

Buckeye Union High School District has partnered with Parchment, a leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially to colleges and universities of your choice.  The service is available online, 24 hours a day and seven days of the week.

Students and alumni simply request a transcript and designate the academic institution, organization or individual for which they would like the transcript to be sent.  Users will be notified when their request is complete and can also track the status of their request or view a saved copy of their transcript. 

This service is free to our students and alumni.  If you choose to have a hard copy of the transcript sent, there will be a small fee through Parchment.  Most colleges and universities prefer to receive electronic copies.  There is no fee for the electronic copies.



Sarah Maier
[email protected]
(623) 269-1104


Karen Kolberg
[email protected]
(623) 269-1204


Laura Morrison 
[email protected]
(623) 269-1304

BUHSD Learning Center

Christy Tellez
[email protected]
(623) 269-2002